Home » , » HP Envy 700-410 Desktop

HP Envy 700-410 Desktop



  • HP Envy 700-410 Desktop: Intel Core i5-4430S Processor 3.1 GHz(6 MB cache) 
  • 8GB SDRAM DDR 
  • 2048 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive 
  • Windows 8

HP Envy 700-410 Desktop User Testimonials



"Started off as a bad purchase. Had to call HP support on 1st day, making noises, tech had me take cover off to fix, ok, next day, won't start. To Amazon's credit, a new one was at my door 2 days later. The new one works fine. Fast, and good specs for price. It happens sometimes that you get a lemon, which I did. But was very impressed with the way Amazon handled it. I'm going 5 stars mainly for that reason. Do a lot of photoshop and editing, very good machine for that". By ejm


"I always has used hp computers and I love them, needed to upgrade and this cpu is great, just trying to get used to windows 8.1 but no problems this is a great computer and amazon gave me a good deal and was delivered fast about 4 days". By steve bridgford


"Great product for the price, delivered as promised a day ahead of time and in great shape. easy to convert to HDMI from DVI". By bruce gruenenwald

HP Envy 700-410 Desktop Discount Price (For Limited Offers) and sold out very fast. If you really need this product be sure to order now to avoid disappointment!

Note: We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount.